After School Club Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Wellow School for an After School Club Leader. Our successful and popular After School Club has been running for many years and is an integral part of the day to day running of the school.
As the lead for After School Club, you will:
- Plan, organise, co-ordinate and control the day to day running of the club.
- Operate the service according to relevant policies and procedures, particularly ensuring compliance with health and safety and safeguarding.
- Manage the supervision, care and welfare of the children, liaising with colleagues and parents and outside agencies as required.
- Manage, motivate and develop an effective team.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance, registration and fees.
- Be responsible for ensuring materials and equipment are in good and useable condition and order replacements/stock/resources as required.
- Organise the ordering of refreshments/snacks to meet children’s dietary needs.
Our club is open for all our primary age children and is open from from 3.15pm till 6.00pm every day through term time. The hours of paid work are 3.00pm-6.00pm.
A pediatric first aid certificate would be desirable but full training can be given.
We are all committed to ensuring that the children are cared for and that their needs and safety are our first priority.
Hours: 15 per week, term time only
Actual Salary: £6,733
Please complete an application form (available on the school website https://www.wellow.hants.sch.uk/vacancies) and return via email to