For green and orange word practice you could have a game of hang-man using the words from your spellings.
You could also practice your handwriting by writing your spelling words out using the handwriting rules:
1) All 'small' letters need to be the same size
2) Tall letters such as t,h,l,f,b,d need to be taller than the small letters
3) Apart from g,f,y,p,z all letters should be joined together (unless it is a capital letter)
4) Each letter should be formed correctly and visible in the word
5) All mistakes should be crossed out with a ruler line and not a scribble
Todays David Walliam's story is 'Humbert the Hungry Baby' based on a character from his book' The World's Worst Children 2'.