Closing date:04/03/2024 at 12:00
Job Start Date: September 2024
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Salary Details: Main Pay Range - Dependent on experience
Hours of Work: Full time
We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for a highly committed and passionate teacher to join our school team. Wellow Primary School is a single form entry school, with preschool, that converted to an academy in 2020 and joined the University of Winchester Multi Academy Trust. We work closely with a likeminded group of 5 primary schools, which brings countless benefits and support for staff and children.
You will be joining a very committed staff and your ability to work well within our team is crucial. Excellent support will be available from colleagues in our school and the wider Trust.
We are a school where:
- Children and our community are at the heart of what we do
- All learners are supported and challenged to become independent, resilient, confident and articulate individuals who are aspirational and ambitious
- Exciting learning provision stimulates students’ enjoyment and love of learning including a focus on outdoor learning and sustainability
- A culture of respect and responsibility develop character and values
- There is an ethos that is inclusive, where everyone is valued and there is a focus on well-being and achievement in the broadest sense
- Support across The University of Winchester Trust includes, high quality professional learning for staff and opportunities to develop joint innovative research-led practice.
- Clear lines of accountability are underpinned by strong management systems
We are looking for a great teacher who can inspire and motivate pupils and who is able to work with the team to develop and grow our school
For an informal conversation about the post or to arrange to meet our Headteacher, Bethan Larcombe, please contact the school office by email at email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned to Bethan Larcombe, Headteacher via email at the above address. We advise applicants to apply early as we reserve the right to close the advert if we receive sufficient high-quality applications prior to the closing date
- Executive Leader advert d1 updated 18 1 24
- Leadership Application Form
- UWinAT Recruitment Document update 2024 v4
- HW UWINAT Support Staff Application Form
- Trust Finance Manager Advert
- Trust Finance Manager JD PS Jan 2024